To Your Health
To Your Health
To Your Health
To Your Health is brought to you by:
Greco Chiropractic
Irma K. Greco, D C
2384 Maritime Drive, Suite 110
Elk Grove, CA 95758, USA
(916) 691-3900
To Your Health
To Your Health
To Your Health To Your Health To Your Health
Facebook
August 2, 2016 - Volume 10, Issue 16
Horizontal Rule
Featured

You're at your 10-year-old's soccer game and he's just collided with a member of the opposing team while fighting for a ball in the air. Unfortunately, the two hit heads and both leave the field crying. Barring the presence of a parent who happens to be a doctor, there's no one around to evaluate either child for a possible concussion, so both children return to the game without evaluation. Big mistake.

Read More »

Popular
   
Health News
 

Whether you're about to begin a successful weight-loss journey, right in the middle of the process or trying to motivate yourself to start over after a failed attempt, it's important to understand some of the variables that influence weight / weight loss. Let's take a look at weight loss by the numbers.

Read More »

Can a mere hour or so of vigorous exercise undo hour after hour of sitting? It can certainly help, suggests research that analyzed 16 studies representing more than 1 million participants in an attempt to quantify if daily activity can reduce the increased risk of death attributed to excessive sitting.

Read More »

Research reveals that only 2 percent of all Alzheimer's disease cases are linked to genetic inheritance. So, what is causing the other 98 percent of cases? The following is a quick list of lifestyle recommendations you should implement immediately to help prevent the development of Alzheimer's disease.

Read More »

 
Did You Know?
  Facebook

You probably know all fiber is good for you, but do you know some fiber is better?

Read More »

Simple tips to help you save time and even make more of it in your busy, stressful day.

Read More »

 
TYH
 

This issue features a number of articles you will want to share with your family, friends and co-workers. Please feel free to forward this newsletter to them via e-mail.

 
 

UNSUBSCRIBE
Thank you for subscribing to To Your Health. If you have received this newsletter in error or wish to unsubscribe, you may remove your name from our e-mail subscription list here.

TYH

UPDATE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
You may update the e-mail address your newsletter is sent to here.

If you have any questions regarding your subscription, please complete this form at www.toyourhealth.com/newsletterhelp/TYH.

 
The information provided is for general interest only and should not be misconstrued as a diagnosis, prognosis or treatment recommendation. This information does not in any way constitute the practice of chiropractic, acupuncture, massage therapy, medicine, or any other health care profession. Readers are directed to consult their health care provider regarding their specific health situation. MPA Media is not liable for any action taken by a reader based upon this information.