To Your Health
To Your Health
To Your Health
To Your Health is brought to you by:
Greco Chiropractic
Irma K. Greco, D C
2384 Maritime Drive, Suite 110
Elk Grove, CA 95758, USA
(916) 691-3900
To Your Health
To Your Health
To Your Health To Your Health To Your Health
Facebook
September 26, 2017 - Volume 11, Issue 20
Horizontal Rule
Featured

Not getting enough sleep – or not enough quality sleep that leaves you refreshed and ready to take on the day, rather than fatigued, irritable and ready to crawl right back into bed? A major health issue could be in your future: chronic pain. In fact, your odds of suffering chronic pain due to poor quality and/or quantity of your sleep may increase significantly.

Read More »

Popular
   
Health News
 

Think you can sit at your desk or on the couch all day and counteract it with exercise? Think again. Even people who exercise are putting their health – in fact, their lives – at risk by not moving enough, and it may not be a simple question of sitting too much.

Read More »

For years, folic acid (vitamin B9) has been touted as a crucial vitamin to take before and during pregnancy, and for good reason: It dramatically reduces the risk your baby will suffer birth defects of the brain and spinal cord. But that's not all it can do for your baby.

Read More »

Only 2 percent of Alzheimer's disease cases are linked to genetic inheritance. What's causing the other 98 percent? Many studies suggest specific dietary and supplementation practices play a major role in the onset of Alzheimer's disease – and in its prevention.

Read More »

 
Did You Know?
  Facebook

A 16-study review involving nearly 1,000 participants suggests resistance exercise helps reduce anxiety.

Read More »

The association with antidepressant use and an increased risk of death – yes, we said death – should raise more than a few eyebrows.

Read More »

 
TYH
 

This issue features a number of articles you will want to share with your family, friends and co-workers. Please feel free to forward this newsletter to them via e-mail.

 
 

UNSUBSCRIBE
Thank you for subscribing to To Your Health. If you have received this newsletter in error or wish to unsubscribe, you may remove your name from our e-mail subscription list here.

TYH

UPDATE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
You may update the e-mail address your newsletter is sent to here.

If you have any questions regarding your subscription, please complete this form at www.toyourhealth.com/newsletterhelp/TYH.

 
The information provided is for general interest only and should not be misconstrued as a diagnosis, prognosis or treatment recommendation. This information does not in any way constitute the practice of chiropractic, acupuncture, massage therapy, medicine, or any other health care profession. Readers are directed to consult their health care provider regarding their specific health situation. MPA Media is not liable for any action taken by a reader based upon this information.